Apartment #226, Superior 1 Bedroom, Bldg. Escultor MA103
- Max. number of people
- Very comfortable
- 50 m²
- Postal code
Full property description
Miguel Angel Street.
Metro: Rubén Darío (L5) / Gregorio Marañón (L10, L7).
One-bedroom Apartment. Renovated and fully equipped.
Living room with double sofa bed, dinning table for 4 people. Separated fully eqquiped kitchen.
Bedroom with double bed, night table and fitted wardrobe.
Full equipped bathroom, with bathtub. Wooden floor.
Building with elevator and concierge 7 days/week.
Bed linen and towels
Apartment Facilities: Air Conditioning, Iron, Ironing Facilities, Seating Area, Washing Machine, Heating, Sofa Bed, Tiled / Marble floor, Wooden / Parquet floor, Wardrobe, Hairdryer, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Bath or Shower, DVD Player, LCD TV, Tea/Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Kitchen, Dining Area, Kitchenware, Stove, Toaster.
- Bed linen & towels
- Guarantee Deposit: the amount depends lenght of stay (refundable at end of stay)
- Supply expenses (electricity and water): Included in price for stays per days. For monthly stays, a fixed minimum charge from € 120/month.
- WI-FI internet access included in price.
Available amenities and services
- Parking - garage
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Water kettle
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Office hours: Mon to Fri, from 10:00 to 19:00 hr.
- Check-in time from 14:00 to 19:00 hr
- Check-out 10:00 to 12:00 hr.
- Surcharge of €20 For each check-in, check-out or delivery of keys on Saturdays, Sundays, public holiday or any time outside the working time from 10:00 to 19:00 hr.
- No check-in / out between 23:00 to 9:00 am
Located In the Touristic Madrid, and excellent communicated at 20 minutes walking to the Prado Museum and Cibeles fountain, being close to perfect for lounging around. Close by to many areas of social life as the Plaza Santa Barbara, Alonso Martinez, Chueca and Salamanca district, and 5 minutes to Museo Sorolla. This is a very safe luxury hotels and high class shopping area.
Located close by to the 'Golden Shopping Mile': Serrano street, at 10 minutes of the best luxury shopping area in Madrid. Close by to the best shops such as Giorgio Armani, Chanel, Gucci, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Carolina Herrera, Miu Miu, Manolo Blahnik, among others. Nearby you will find a variety of Bars and Restaurants, Cinemas, Theatres and Museums in the area.
Three subway lines available: 'Ruben Dario' metro station, Line 5 (50 meters from the building); 'Gregorio Marañon' metro station, Lines 7 & 10 (at 400 meters from the building); and 'Bilbao' metro station, Line 1 (800 meters from the building). Also available a wide variety of buses.
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Fitness center/gym