Apartment #233, 2 Bedrooms, Bldg. Escultor MA301
- Max. number of people
- 65 m²
- Postal code
Full property description
Miguel Angel Street.
Two-Bedroom Apartment w/2 terrace.
Metro: Rubén Darío (L5) / Gregorio Marañón (L10, L7).
Two-bedroom exterior apartment, 3rd floor, 2 terraces. Fully equipped. Marble tiled floor.
Living/Dinning room, with sofa double bed, dinning table for 4 people, flat-screen TV. Separated kitchen.
Bedrooms with double bed and fitted wardrobe, extra TV in main bedroom. Full equipped bathroom with bathtub.
Building with elevator and concierge 7 days/week. Parking available.
All included: bed linen and towels
Apartment Facilities: Air Conditioning, Iron, Ironing Facilities, Seating Area, Washing Machine, Heating, Sofa Bed, Tiled / Marble floor, Wooden / Parquet floor, Wardrobe, Hairdryer, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Bath or Shower, DVD Player, LCD TV, Tea/Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Kitchen, Dining Area, Kitchenware, Stove, Toaster.
- Bed linen & towels
- Guarantee Deposit: the amount depends lenght of stay (refundable at end of stay)
- Supply expenses (electricity, water & Wi-Fi): up 1 month stay are included in rental amount; over 1 month is a monthly fix charge of € 120/month.
- PARKING: from €18/day or € 180/month (ask for availability)
Available amenities and services
- Parking - garage
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Vitro ceramic
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Roofed Patio/deck/Terrace
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Office hours: Mon to Fri, from 10:00 to 19:00 hr.
- Check-in time from 14:00 to 19:00 hr
- Check-out 10:00 to 12:00 hr.
- Surcharge of €20 For each check-in, check-out or delivery of keys on Saturdays, Sundays, public holiday or any time outside the working time from 10:00 to 19:00 hr.
- No check-in / out between 23:00 to 9:00 am
Located In the Touristic Madrid, and excellent communicated at 20 minutes walking to the Prado Museum and Cibeles fountain, being close to perfect for lounging around. Close by to many areas of social life as the Plaza Santa Barbara, Alonso Martinez, Chueca and Salamanca district, and 5 minutes to Museo Sorolla. This is a very safe luxury hotels and high class shopping area.
Located close by to the 'Golden Shopping Mile': Serrano street, at 10 minutes of the best luxury shopping area in Madrid. Close by to the best shops such as Giorgio Armani, Chanel, Gucci, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Carolina Herrera, Miu Miu, Manolo Blahnik, among others. Nearby you will find a variety of Bars and Restaurants, Cinemas, Theatres and Museums in the area.
Three subway lines available: 'Ruben Dario' metro station, Line 5 (50 meters from the building); 'Gregorio Marañon' metro station, Lines 7 & 10 (at 400 meters from the building); and 'Bilbao' metro station, Line 1 (800 meters from the building). Also available a wide variety of buses.
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Fitness center/gym