Studio #270, 4 Adults, Bldg. Vallecas
Encansche de Vallecas
Studio with balcony and parking
District: Villa de Vallecas.
Metro: Sierra de Guadalupe (Line 1) Railway: Vallecas (C2 y C7) 12 min walking
Exterior apartment with terrace, 1st floor.
Oak wooden floor throughout.
Living room with a double sofa bed and 2 individual chairs.
Sleeping area with double bed and fitted wardrobe.
Full equipped bathroom, with jacuzzi bathtub.
Bed linen provided. RENTAL CONDITIONS:
1. Reservation: Payment of FIRST RENTAL AMOUNT + DFLAT FEE (230€ + VAT).
2. At check-in time you have to pay 2 RENT FOR BAIL (refundable at end of contract).
3. Supply invoices (water-electricity) according to consumption.
4. Monthly rental + supply invoices: to pay 1st week of each month.
5. Copy of ID / NIE or passport is needed, once the reservation is confirmed.
6. If you are student: ADMISSION LETTER + DNI/PASSPORT from business school or university.
7. If you are working: you have to show FINANCIAL SOLVENCY. The documentation to be submitted, it will be defined by the owner.
8. No pets are allowed
- 1 double bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linen
- Coffee maker
- Communal swimming pool
- Covered car park
- DVD player
- Ironing board
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
Located in an totally new and modern area, in a building with 24hr access control, garage, swimming pool and new materials, having completed the building in 2007.
It has a good highway and subway and suburban trains which has several stops in downtown Madrid.
After the extension of Metro Line 1, with the stations in Villa de Vallecas and Sierra de Guadalupe, have created many new buildings, including very good qualities that appeal to young people, built parks for children and all shops necessary.
It is one of the best communicated with the center of the city, Metro Line 1, Renfe rail, motorways M30 - M40 - M45, bus lines 54, 58, 63, 103, 130, 142, 145, E, H1 , SE717 and T32.
The general assessment is a quiet area with many small gardens, parks with playgrounds, wooded areas and all necessary shops like Ikea, Carrefour and everything you need to not have to go to the shopping center.
Sierra de Guadalupe (line 1), 9 stops to Atocha station and city center (20 minutes). Metro station includes train station Vallecas (lines c1, c2 - c7) 3 stops to Atocha station and city center (15 minutes). Metro Madrid Link: www.metromadrid.es For transportation by bus to see: www.emtmadrid.es
- Bachelor parties not allowed
- Hooligans not allowed
- Not adapted for disabled guests
- Parties not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking not allowed